“Don’t trust charming. Why? Because the boy who can talk all the right words knows it too well. Things like boys and love aren’t meant to be practiced like that, it should be a bit awkward- it should be raw.”—The best advice I’ve ever received. (via artistsuffer)
Life is like a pair of pants. Some days you find money in the pocket, and other days your belt loop catches on the doorknob of your classroom and you take out three desks and a foreign exchange student as you stumble in.
SO I’M SITTING WITH MY CRUSH, DOING MY HOMEWORK AT STARBUCKS WITH HIM (which is a blog I’ve been keeping to explain my experiences for this one class) WHEN HE GETS UP AND SAYS HE’S HEADING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE. I SAY GOODBYE AND HE JUST GOES "Aren’t you coming?" AND I SAY "Well.." AND BEFORE I CAN SAY ANYTHING ELSE HE GIVES ME A GOOFY SMILE AND SAYS:
“Bir gün tiyatronun ışıkları sönecek, zil sesleri susacak ve tiyatro perdesi sonsuza kadar üzerime kapanacak. işte o zaman giderken tüm üzüntülerinizi yanımda götürerek size sadece kahkahaları bırakacağım.”—Nejat Uygur
Benedict Cumberbatch singing and playing piano in August: Osage County.
My friend and I went to the premiere yesterday in NYC and I managed to record some of the bits Benedict appeared in. We weren’t expecting all this and my friend GRABBED my hand when this started happening. Overwhelming tbh i want none of it get it away
1. Himmon, TX – Bon Iver 2. Last Mile Home – Kings Of Leon 3. Lay Down Sally – Eric Clapton 4. Don’t Let Go – Deron Johnson, Adam Taylor 5. The Kiss – Adam Taylor 6. The Stroke – Billy Squier 7. Gawd Above – John Fullbright 8. The Decision – Adam Taylor 9. Forward – Adam Taylor 10. Violet’s Song – JD and the Straight Shot 11. Can’t Keep It Inside – Benedict Cumberbatch 12. End Credits – Gustavo Santaolalla 13. And Then They’re Here – Gustavo Santaolalla 14. Barb Balcony – Gustavo Santaolalla
what i’d really like is for someone to objectively watch me for a week or so and then just sit down with me for a few hours and explain to me what i am like and how i look to others and what my personality is in detail and how i need to improve where do i sign up for that
“1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.”—Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via le-mans)
I’m so fucking weird It’s like: I’m the nicest rude person you’ll ever meet. I don’t give a fuck about anything but at the same time, I care about a lot. I hate people but I develop crushes easily. I hate myself but I’m completely fabulous. I need help.
“Oscar Wilde said that if you know what you want to be, then you inevitably become it - that is your punishment, but if you never know, then you can be anything. There is a truth to that. We are not nouns, we are verbs. I am not a thing - an actor, a writer - I am a person who does things - I write, I act - and I never know what I am going to do next. I think you can be imprisoned if you think of yourself as a noun.”—Stephen Fry (via creatingaquietmind)